2013 Wellsville Days Booths
Wellsville Days September 21, 2013
IF YOU PLAN TO PARTICIPATE IN SELLING ITEMS AT WELLSVILLE DAYS
PLEASE READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY.
As a vendor it is your responsibility to know and understand these guidelines.
They are put in place for a reason. Thank You!
Please find enclosed information for setting up a booth space at Wellsville Days 2013 and an application to reserve your space.
We appreciate the support of all the Wellsville Downtown businesses and understand this day may affect the normal routine of your business day, however, we hope that everyone will be supportive of this day that only showcases our business district. Take this opportunity to showcase your business!
- Wellsville Businesses that are located directly on Main between 5th and Main running South to approximately the 7th and Main area will have one 10 X 10 space available to them until August 1, 2012. (No Charge) After August 1, 2013 if we do not have you registered we will assign your space to another individual. If you are unsure if you are in the booth area, please give us a call, so we can plan accordingly.
1. All booths on the west side of main will be located in the street next to the curb, and booths on the east side will be on the sidewalk.
2. If you plan to have a booth in front of your businesses located on Main, and your business is not in the booth area we would appreciate a courtesy call so we do not plan to have an activity in that area.
- To be fair to everyone, ALL Booths MUST be registered and pay for their space. If not they will be asked to move by the Wellsville Police Department.
- ALL Booths MUST complete our booth application. Decisions of acceptance are made by the booth committee and are final. All booth assignments are on a first come first serve basis. Although we will do everything we can to get everyone here, the booth committee holds all rights to decline a booth application if the booth is duplicating another booth or determining if we have too many food vendors, etc. You will be notified immediately if your booth is unfortunately declined for this reason.
- All booths are ONE DAY ONLY. (Saturday, September 21, 2013)
- All booths spaces are a 10 X 10 space. (Your booth assignment is based on several factors such as your need for electricity, if you are bringing a tent or not, etc.)
- Any vendor in an intersection will be required to set up BEHIND the handicap ramps provided at the end of the sidewalk. People need to be able to utilize those ramps easily. If you bring a trailer you will be contained to selling in that trailer, if you would like space outside of that trailer for cooking, you will need to ensure that it is on your registration as you may be charged for additional space.
- NO fake or real guns, knives, no pellet guns, no stink bombs, NO items that look like any type of weapon, or weapons of any kind. We have had issues in the past with these items damaging cars or being used to threaten someone. We appreciate your cooperation with this.
- You will be responsible for your own sales tax, display tables, extension cords, electrical strips, water or any materials needed for your display/booth.
- ALL Booths should be set up by 9:00 A.M. and will need to remain in place until 5:00 P.M. (For the safety of our community we CANNOT allow cars driving on Main before this time to load their cars). If it is critical that you leave prior to that time you may find parking as close to the barricades as possible and take your booth items to your vehicle for loading.
- All displays should be neat in appearance.
- Any food vendors that utilize a grease product MUST have a way to dispose of the grease and WILL NOT be allowed to dispose of the grease in the city trash barrels.
- All vendors should have a way to dispose of their own trash if needed.
- We cannot change booths the day of the show. We appreciate your cooperation with this.
Booth Prices for 2013
-$25.00---Retail booths selling a product needing no electricity: (Crafts, homemade items, home decor, etc.)10 X 10 Space
-$35.00---Retail booth selling a product needing electricity: (Crafts, homemade items, jewelry, home decor, clothing items, etc.)
10 X 10 Space ONE 15 AMP OUTLET
-No Charge Fund Raising Booth for a direct Wellsville organization 10 X 10 Space
-$25---Fund Raising Booth for an organization or cause – 10 X 10 Space
-$25---Informational booth only (Not selling any product just handing out free items and/or information about your company/organization – 10 X 10 Space. NO ELECTRICITY
-$50---Food vendor in need of electricity utilizing a 10 X 10 area. ONE 15 AMP OUTLET
-$40---Food vendor that does not need electricity utilizing a 10 X 10 area.
-$60---Vendor with trailer utilizing no electricity
-$75---Vendor with trailer in need of electricity ONE 15 AMP OUTLET
******Please Note if you need another outlet - Extra Charge of $10********
Payment must be sent with your registration.
Your space will not be reserved until payment is received. (IF you register online we will not even consider you application until we have received payment) We appreciate your cooperation with this, we have had several in the past state they were mailing their payment and we never received it, then they ended up not showing on the day, and this affects other serious vendors from getting in. SORRY, there will be NO Refunds.
How to register:
- Please return the application below with your payment. Send Payment to Wellsville Days, c/o Amanda Lytle, P.O. Box 796, Wellsville, KS. 66092.
--You may also register online at www.WELLSVILLEDAYS.com and your acceptance, space number, and booth map will be e-mailed back to you. Your booth will not be considered until payment is received.
--You may also pay by credit card if you register online.
- A week or so prior to the event you will receive a confirmation package via e-mail or mail including your space number and a booth map. ALL booths will be REQUIRED to check in at the Canopy located outside Wellsville City Hall. NO booths should arrive prior to 6:30 A.M. If you arrive prior to 6:30 A.M. you will need to wait at 4th & Main to check in. (This is right next to Casey’s)
- Vehicles cannot be parked on Main Street. Vendors may park at the Wellsville High School parking lot located west of 6th and Main. NO parking will be allowed inside of the barricades.
CLICK HERE FOR APPLICATION